- Amblyopia treatment for Lazy eye
- Vision Therapy for computer users, eye strain and near vision problems
- Dry eye management
- Evaluation and management of Diplopia
- Botox treatment for Blepharospasm & Hemifacial spasm
- Squint surgery – sutureless
- Phacoemulsification for cataract
- Multi focal lens implantation in cataract surgery
- Toric lens impantation in cataract surgery
- LASIK laser to get free from glasses
- ICL [ implantable collamer lens ] implantation where LASIK not possible
- Ptosis surgery
- Lid reconstruction
- Pediatric cataract surgery
We are performing cataract surgery since 1980. We are one of the pioneer in Phaco surgery for cataract in Ahmedabad. We are doing Phaco surgery since 1997.Since 1980, cataract surgery has been evolved from 10 mm incision to 2.2 mm incision. intraocular lens [ IOL] has been evolved from PMMA rigid to hydrophobic acrylic foldable of different varitieslike aspheric yellow , multifocal, TORIC lens....
Paediatric Ophthalmology is a branch of Ophthalmology which deals with children's eye diseases. Development of vision starts at birth and continues till 6 years of age. It reaches to maximum by 2 years. Any eye disease or obstacle during this period can lead to permanent vision loss...
Lid disorders 1)Ptosis [congenital & acquired] 2) Entropion & ectropion 3) Lid trauma 4) Lid reconstruction 5) Lagophthalmos[Facial nerve palsy] 6) Blepharoplasty[ procedure for cosmetic enhancement]...
LASIK laser changes the curvature of cornea and normalize the power of eye. So eliminate glasses. Before procedure various tests like aberrometry, pachymetry, pentacam, topography are done as per need...
Glaucoma is a common disease of age, although it can develop in children and young adults. There are many sub-varieties of Glaucoma, but there are five main category types such as: Glaucoma Suspect, Primary Open Angle, Normal Tension, Chronic Narrow Angle, and Acute Narrow Angle...
NIRAMAY EYE HOSPITAL is equipped with an in-house optical shop which offers a wide range of frames for the patients, both children as well as adults and wide range of glasses from various brand like essilor, GKB...